Name:
Location: NY

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back to Back in Black

I just stumbled upon this commercial while going to shop online at the gap.com (it's on the homepage). It's not a particularly funny commercial but I rather feel like expressing myself so here it is.

Apparently this dancing is taken from the movie Funny Face. I must admit, I've never seen Funny Face so I have no idea if she really says "If a girl wants to dance, a girl wants to dance" a billion times. I have a feeling she doesn't though, it's kinda weird.

I really like audrey hepburn and how elegant she is and obvi the gap assumes most people agree with me. It's funny that they are advertising for clothes that aren't even in the commercial. This is a commercial for The Gap's new "Audrey Pant"- skinny black jeans inspired by Audrey Hepburn. I'm almost positive the pants shes wearing in this commercial werent made by the gap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home