Name:
Location: NY

Friday, September 08, 2006

Homemade!

While I'm at it, I'll just keep going. Here is the longest commercial that will probably ever be on this blog. It's nearly 5 minutes of YPMB awesomeness and was made for the joint purpose of convincing impressionable freshman that the ypmb is cool and of entertaining the people who are in it.




Ok, secret time. I made this video with Ben. So I have nothing bad to say about it. Here's why this video (which we spent ALL DAY making) is Fing Sweet.
1. That first part is funny, isnt it? We made that up.
2. Because the band doesnt actually march well ever, it was really hard to find a clip to use with "And march in perfect step". That's why that clip of us in a Y is so short (and it's already slowed down a lot so itll last)
3. It has my backyard! And my house! (basically anything that looks like a backyard or a house is mine)
4. AC/DC
5. Phoebe brought me coffee and a cookie while I was making it cause she's totally cool.

Ok I guess I don't really like bragging so I'm going to stop now. Mostly I just wanted to share this some more and fish for compliments in the comments so go write something nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home