Name:
Location: NY

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The facebook is letting me put a blog on so now I need to start one. I was thinking of doing this all summer, actually. I ended up watching a ton of TV this summer and I made the discovery that commercials often play directly to my sense of humor. As the summer went on, I found myself flipping away from commercials less and less and talking along with them more and more. The following commercial was by far my favorite of the summer:

T-mobile Cheerleader Commercial



Basically, it's hilarious. There are a lot of these T-Mobile commercials but this is by far the best. The girl has the squeekiest voice and can talk so fast. My favorite lines are the following:
"I love chewing gum!"
"You got your head stuck in the sunroof? thats sooooo not good!"
"I was like WHATEVER and he was like whatever..."
"I was gonna be the only one with the white swimsuit and then she got one too"

There really isn't much more to say about this commercial. It's easy to remember that its for T-Mobile since it's one of a series. I did not, however switch to T-Mobile. I guess I worry more about the way the phone looks than about how many minutes are on it, although I am a big talker.

Anyway I need to go meet emily for a walk, which is, like, totally important. Also, we should prolly boycott tuna for a while, because this cheerleader says so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home